Venue: Council Chamber - Time Square, Market Street, Bracknell, RG12 1JD. View directions
Contact: Hannah Harding 01344 352308
Link: This meeting will be a Hybrid meeting
To approve as a correct record the minutes of the meetings of the Committee held on 18 and 19 May 2022.
RESOLVED that the minutes of the Annual meeting held on 18 May 2022 and the meeting held on 19 May 2022 were approved as a correct record.
Declarations of Interest
Members are asked to declare any disclosable pecuniary or affected interests in respect of any matter to be considered at this meeting.
Any Member with a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest in a matter should withdraw from the meeting when the matter is under consideration and should notify the Democratic Services Officer in attendance that they are withdrawing as they have such an interest. If the Disclosable Pecuniary Interest is not entered on the register of Members interests the Monitoring Officer must be notified of the interest within 28 days.
Any Member with an Affected Interest in a matter must disclose the interest to the meeting. There is no requirement to withdraw from the meeting when the interest is only an affected interest, but the Monitoring Officer should be notified of the interest, if not previously notified of it, within 28 days of the meeting.
There were no declarations of interest.
Urgent Items of Business
Any other items which, pursuant to Section 100B(4)(b) of the Local Government Act 1972, the Chairman decides are urgent.
There were no urgent items of business.
Application No 21/01174/FUL - Land Rear Of 2 Toonagh, Winkfield Street and Land Off Church Road, Winkfield PDF 506 KB
Redevelopment of land to provide single storey dwelling, with access to Church Road.
Redevelopment of land to provide single storey dwelling, with access
to Church Road.
The Committee noted:
· The supplementary report tabled at the meeting.
· The comments of Winkfield Parish Council recommending refusal.
· The 12 letters of objection.as summarised in the agenda.
· That 3 letters of support had been received as summarised in the agenda.
· That a site visit took place on the 11 June 2022 which was attended by
Councillors Brossard, Dudley, Mrs Hayes, Heydon, Virgo and Ms Gaw.
RESOLVED that the application be APPROVED subject to the following conditions:
1. The development hereby permitted shall be begun before the expiration of three years from the date of this permission.
REASON: To comply with Section 91 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990.
2. The development hereby permitted shall be carried out only in accordance with the following approved plans received by the Local Planning Authority:
Drawing titled location plan dated 27 January 2022
Drawing titled pro plans and elevations dated 27 January 2022
Drawing titled pro site plan dated 1 June 2022
Drawing titled pro bike and bin store dated 1 June 2022
Drawing titled visibility splays dated 27 January 2022
Drawing ref: AIA 01 Rev A dated 27 January 2022
Drawing ref: TPP 01 Rev A dated 27 January 2022
REASON: To ensure that the development is carried out only as approved by the Local Planning Authority.
3. The development hereby permitted shall not be begun until details of the materials to be used in the construction of the external surfaces have been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. The works shall be carried out in accordance with the approved details.
REASON: In the interests of the visual amenities of the area.
[Relevant Policies: BFBLP EN20, CSDPD CS7]
4. The dwelling hereby permitted shall not be occupied until a scheme depicting hard and soft landscaping has been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. The scheme shall include a 3 year post planting maintenance schedule. All planting comprised in the soft landscaping works shall be carried out and completed in full accordance with the approved scheme, in the nearest planting season (1st October to 31st March inclusive) to the completion of the development or prior to the occupation of any part of the approved development, whichever is sooner. All hard landscaping works shall be carried and completed prior to the occupation of any part of the approved development. As a minimum, the quality of all hard and soft landscape works shall be carried out in accordance with British Standard 4428:1989 ‘Code Of practice For General Landscape Operations’ or any subsequent revision. All trees and other plants included within the approved details shall be healthy, well-formed specimens of a minimum quality that is compatible with British Standard 3936:1992 (Part 1) ‘Specifications For Trees & Shrubs’ and British Standard 4043 (where applicable) or any subsequent revision. Any trees or other plants which within a period of 5 years from the completion of ... view the full minutes text for item 17.