To present the Executive with the findings of the Wellbeing and Finance Panel's review into Healthy Eating, Activity and Exercise and ask them to consider their recommendations.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Affects more than 1 ward;
Decision status: Abandoned
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 13/03/2020
Decision due: 21 Jun 2022 by Executive
Lead member: Michael Gibson, Chair of Health and Care Overview and Scrutiny Panel and Voluntary Sector Champion
Lead director: Executive Director: Delivery
Contact: Kirsty Hunt, Governance & Scrutiny Manager Email: email@example.com Tel: 01344 353108.
Meetings and interviews.
As part of the review process the Wellbeing
and Finance Overview & Scrutiny Panel consulted with:
• Executive Member for Adult Services, Health and Housing.
• Public Health Bracknell: Interim Public Health Programme Manager and Consultant in Public Health
• Leisure Services Manager
• Bracknell Contract Manager, Everyone Active.
• Partnership Development Manager
• Interim Assistant Director for Mental Health and Out of Hours Service
• Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) representatives
Making Representations: In writing to Kevin Gibbs,Executive Director: Delivery
Financial Impact: Recommendations to remain within approved budgets.
Document(s) to be considered: Wellbeing and Finance Overview and Scrutiny Panel - Healthy Eating, Activity and Exercise report