RECOMMENDED to Council that:
1. The General Fund Capital Programme of £14.987m for 2023/24 in respect of
those schemes listed in Annexes A – D of the Executive Director: Resources report, of which £6.621m be funded from Council resources.
2. They approve the inclusion of £8.366m of expenditure to be externally funded
(including £2.930m of S106 funding) as outlined in paragraph 5.19 of the Executive Director: Resources report.
3. Those schemes that attract external grant funding are included within the Capital Programme at the level of funding received.
4. They Agree that capital schemes that require external funding can only
proceed once the Council is certain of receiving the grant.
5. The inclusion of an additional budget of £1m for Invest to Save schemes.