Venue: Council Chamber - Time Square, Market Street, Bracknell, RG12 1JD
Contact: Hannah Harding 01344 352308
Link: This meeting will be a Hybrid meeting
Declarations of Interest
Members are asked to declare any Disclosable Pecuniary or Affected Interests in respect of any matter to be considered at this meeting.
Any Member with a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest in a matter should withdraw from the meeting when the matter is under consideration and should notify the Democratic Services Officer in attendance that they are withdrawing as they have such an interest. If the Disclosable Pecuniary Interest is not entered on the register of Members interests the Monitoring Officer must be notified of the interest within 28 days.
Any Member with an Affected Interest in a matter must disclose the interest to the meeting. There is no requirement to withdraw from the meeting when the interest is only an affected interest, but the Monitoring Officer should be notified of the interest, if not previously notified of it, within 28 days of the meeting.
Councillors Heydon & Brunel-Walker declared affected interest in the items as Board Members of the Bracknell Forest Cambium Partnership and would leave the meeting for the item.
To consider and approve the minutes of the meeting of the Executive held on 21 June 2022.
RESOLVED that the minutes of the meeting of the Executive on 21 June 2022 together with the accompanying decision records be confirmed as a correct record and signed by the Leader.
Urgent Items of Business
Any other items which, pursuant to Section 100B(4)(b) of the Local Government Act 1972, the Chairman decides are urgent.
There were no Urgent Items of Business.
Executive Decisions and Decision Records PDF 112 KB
The Executive considered the following items. The decisions are recorded in the decision sheets attached to these minutes and summarised below:
Exclusion of Public and Press
To consider the following motion:
That pursuant to Regulation 4 of the Local Authorities (Executive Arrangements) (Access to Information) Regulations 2012 and having regard to the public interest, members of the public and press be excluded from the meeting for the consideration of item X which involves the likely disclosure of exempt information under the following category of Schedule 12A of the Local Government Act 1972:
(1) Information relating to any individual.
(2) Information which is likely to reveal the identity of an individual.
(3) Information relating to the financial or business affairs of any particular person (including the authority holding that information).
(4) Information relating to any consultations or negotiations, or contemplated consultations or negotiations, in connection with any labour relations matter arising between the Authority or a Minister of the Crown and employees of, or office holders under, the Authority.
(5) Information in respect of which a claim to legal professional privilege could be maintained in legal proceedings.
(6) Information which reveals that the Authority proposes:-
(a) to give under any enactment a notice under or by virtue of which requirements are imposed on a person: or
(b) to make an order or direction under any enactment.
(7) Information relating to any action taken or to be taken in connection with the prevention, investigation or prosecution of crime.
NB: No representations were received in response to the 28 day notice of a private meeting.
RESOLVED that pursuant to Regulation 21 of the Local Authorities (Executive Arrangements) (Access to Information) Regulations 2000, members of the public and press be excluded from the meeting for the consideration of item 6 which involves the likely disclosure of exempt information under the following category of Schedule 12A of the Local Government Act 1972:
(3) Information relating to the financial or business affairs of any particular person (including the authority).
Coopers Hill - Settled Site Development Plan
To agree recommendations included in Coopers
Hill settled development plan
RESOLVED that the Executive accepts the proposals set out in the report and in doing so makes the following recommendation to Council;
RECOMMENDED that Council approve the Settled Site Development Plan for Coopers Hill proposed by the Bracknell Forest Cambium Partnership as set out in Annex A, land drawdown when conditions have been met and the Council’s equal share of funding needed to undertake this development up to a peak requirement of £4.79m.