1 That, with regard to the Early Years block element, for the 2019-20 financial year:
1. The total initial Dedicated Schools Grant funded budgets be set at £7.566m.
2. The hourly funding rates paid to providers of the free entitlement for 3 and 4 year-olds be retained at the amounts paid in 2018-19.
3. The hourly funding rate paid to providers of the free entitlement for 2 year-olds be retained at the £5.46 paid in 2018-19.
4 A ring-fence be set on funding allocations received from the government in respect of the Early Years Disability Access Fund and Early Years Pupil Premium to ensure where affordable, all funds are allocated to providers.
2 That, with regard to the High Needs block element and noting an amendment made by the Schools Forum in relation to the Autistic Spectrum Disorder Resource Provision at Garth Hill College, for the 2019/20 financial year:
1. The total initial Dedicated Schools Grant funded budget be set at £15.409m.
2. The £0.144m budget gap that will need to be managed in-year through the change programme be noted.
3. A Minimum Funding Guarantee for Kennel Lane Special school of plus 0.5% be approved, the same amount as for mainstream schools.